Friday, August 22, 2008

I hate you so much, Dick Tracy

Dick Tracy, 8/22/08:
Wow, Dick Tracy, and here I thought you beat the Sherlock Holmes puns into the ground way back with the Hounds of Baskerville, but, no, you have to go and have her nabbed by James Moriarty himself. Awesome. Thanks. There isn't even a clever plot here to go along with the puns; in the actual Hounds of the Baskerville, it's a genuine mystery, but here? Here we get bank robbers who use dogs and whistles, which is clearly a better system than, like, automatic weapons.

Archie, 8/22/08:

"Hmm, Jughead needs an ugly conversation piece. Oh, I know - a human head. That is the first thing that comes to mind. In fact, after drawing Archie for many years, it's the only thing that comes to mind. All I see when I close my eyes. A decapitated human head.

"Wacky!"

Mark Trail, 8/22/08:
Oh, trust us, we are.

No comments: